Sequin Storage!

Hello friends! Since so many of you are sequin addicts users I thought it might be neat for you to see how some of the design team members store their sequins!

Amy Tsuruta
I picked up storage from the jewelry section at my local Michael's store.  I wanted my storage to be portable and I like the idea that each container is removable.  It was super easy to make the labels using clear stickers and coordinating template.

Anna Kossakovskaya
I storage my sequins in plastic containers with color labels




Yana Smakula
I store my sequins in small plastic jars, which all sit on my table in small drawers. Whenever I need to use them, I just pull the entire drawer out and place it next to my work area. All jars are placed upside down (the lids and not see-though) so that I can see which color is which. I also store them sorted by color - so first I have my clear and white, than yellow, orange and so on.

If I can, I pull the label off the packaging and place it on the jar, if not - I just use a permanent black marker and label it that way. I want to add printed labels, but I never seem to have the time to do that.

This way of storing sequins seems to work well for me. The colors don't mix, everything stays nice and organized.








So now I'll ask you, how do you store your sequins? Send me photo at danielle@neatandtangled.com so I can share with our readers!

14 comments

  1. sigh, love seeing all the sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      Dn ..

      Delete
  2. Great post! I've actually been needing to reorganize all of my sequins and this post really gives me some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I store my sequins just like Anna...just my containers are much smaller and they have about 6 compartments (I have about 3 of them right now). This smaller format makes them easy to store and stack near by. I also added my similar coloured diy enamel dots (made from perler beads) into the same sections so I can mix and match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who makes the drawers with the turquoise fronts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I need to buy sequins...and sequin storage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I first signed up this storage in willowbank a few months ago and within a couple of days my personal situation changed and I expected to lose the deposit, but they refunded me of everything on the spot, no questions asked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really great article which is so comprehensive and explains in details what the self storage industry is truly all about. It is like a diamond amongst all the mounting mud which can only be visible after much careful digging up. This market is not well-known because it does not receive major coverage by the media as it is considered as unpopular amongst the mainstream industry. However, with increasing demand I bet it will continue to prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow all these sequin storage ideas look so pretty with the combination of various colours in their shiny form. So far, I am only able to recall using the cylindrical plastic jars during my childhood days to store the little bits and pieces both in school and at home. Other than that, we use Ziploc bags which we cut into smaller pieces according to the various sizes we need. The loose ends will be “zipped” by a bag sealer which helps to seal the sides securely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can those small plastic jars be found?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you are looking for world-class, flexible, secure and clean self-storage and locker services in Bangalore then you are at the right place Orange Self-Storage will provide you best and affordable storage and locker service.
    Furniture Storage units

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    W1 .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post with us i found this helpful for professional moving and storage service in Fort Saskatchewan. Hire our moving and storage company for Portable Storage in Fort Saskatchewan. Request a quote today!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top