Starry & Bright

Hello Crafters!

It's Chari here today with a simple Christmas card.  I used a couple images from the new Merry and Bright set along with the tiny star background from Hero Arts.

Merry&Bright

I stamped the background with silver shadow ink, then I used the long curved stamp from Merry and Bright to make my "garlands" across the back.  The holly leaves are stamped with images from Simple Christmas and I embellished with raspberry red sequins for the holly berries and crystal clear sequins on the garlands. I also added wink of stella glitter to the striped square and to the green garland stamps, but it is hard to see in my photograph.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share with you today! :)

9 comments

  1. love it- Looks easy to make and yet looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Anita. The sequins do look great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Anita... I heart the background and those silver sequins!.... Perfect!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the background and what a clever idea to make garlands. The sequin berries and clear are just enough bling to be pretty and not take away from the sentiment! Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top