Noticed by Neat and Tangled!


Hi friends! Time for another Noticed By post! I am always out looking for great uses of Neat and Tangled, and I love highlighting them here on the blog! If you'd like to get noticed be sure to add your photos to our Flickr groupFacebook page, or enter Little Tangles challenges! That way it's easy for me to find you! :)

If you get noticed you can proudly display the badge below on your blog!
Love how Shirley combined Just for You and On the Strip to create this fun card perfect for any celebration!

I absolutely adore how Cornelia used Merry and Bright for her card. And the perfect finishing touch - sequins!
Sweet and simple is exactly how I would describe this perfectly CAS card using Sketchy Cupcakes by Kristen!

Then there is this stunner by Flubidoo. They way she stamped Sunburst to create that patterned background left me speechless!
And last, but certainly not least, this colorful card by SharpM using Just for You definitely caught my attention!
Birthday Balloons

Thank you so much ladies for using Neat and Tangled! I just love seeing you put them to use!

6 comments

  1. Congratulations everyone! Beautiful cards. The Sunburst and Happy Birthday are super colorful eye candy.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, all. I just love how N&T sentiments are so unique and recognizable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks so much for 'noticing' me ;-) Am completely stunned, and so happy to be recognised amongst such great company. Neat and Tangled stamps are so beautiful and as Maria mentions, completely unique. Absolutely *love* the Sunburst image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to have been noticed!! What a lovely thing to read first thing this morning. :) All the other cards are just fabulous! I adore my Neat & Tangled stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, wonderful cards - and little wonder you''ve been *noticed*! Thanks for the inspiration!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my card! Love everyone else's cards!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top