Plainly White

Hey all! Sorry for the lack of posting this weekend, but quite honestly I wasn't feeling particularly crafty.  Spent lots of time lounging around, playing with the kids, watching movies, etc. A lovely few days.

I haven't really been crafting with any intention lately. I've been spending lots of time testing out techniques or crazy ideas, and seeing where it takes me. It's been fun.  I've still been watching the videos for my Online Card Class, and was very inspired by Day 7. It was all about making a white card.  I was dying to use my new butterfly dies, so here they are!  I really love the simplicity of this card.  I think I may actually use the same idea for a scrapbook page of our wedding.

Pin It


In other news, I've jumped on the Project Life bandwagon and can't wait to get started! I ordered the Clementine kit.  Anyone else doing this? It's my first year doing it and I'm very excited (although I'm sure like many other things I'll fall behind and be kicking myself lol).


Supplies

8 comments

  1. wow this really popped out at me in the gallery - simply stunning :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying this trend toward CAS. Your sample today is wonderful! CAS can be hard to accomplish, but some people just have the knack--like you! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and sweet...love those butterflies..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, do you love butterflies??? ;) lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Top marks for your card Danielle...white card and CAS in a nutshell! Beautiful :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple ut elegant card. Lovely sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the monochromatic palette, it's striking. I think it would look good for a wedding layout.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top