Favorite Memories

Hello, hello. Back with my final post for the Lawn Fawn CHA Challenge.  I've only used my Admit One set once or twice, so at first I was stumped.  But then as I looked at all the images I realized they reminded me so much of our beach vacations.  This year G went on the carrousel and (mini) ferris wheel for the first time.  Also, despite only being 18 months old, he won some prizes on his own.  Of course we also indulged in some sweets. Needless to say, I finally got an idea!



Hope you enjoy!

For now I'm off to make dinner. Oven friend chicken...one of my favorites!

Supplies


8 comments

  1. wow what a great card..LOve it...great color

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! FABULOUS design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! The coloring is fantastic as is the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Great design and coloring! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card!!! Love the idea, and the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle, this card is a work of art! Not only is it adorable and super fun, the coloring is GORGEOUS! Are you kidding me? Those tickets look like they're curving right off the page, they're so dimensional. The shading on them is incredible. Wow. I mean. Wow. You're crazy talented.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love how cute this is! Fantastic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... this card is, by far, one of my most favorite that I saw in the challenge. Your coloring is phenomenal. You've created an absolute masterpiece! I totally love it everything about your card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top