Online Card Class Day 1 (Again!)

Here is another card from Day 1 of class. Like I mentioned before I typically avoid sketches because I find them challenging. But when I saw the sketch I used for this card I immediately had an idea. Even better was that I made it entirely from scraps I had in my large basket o' scraps.  Before you ask, the butterfly was cut with my Cameo. And I apologize because I'm having trouble finding out the names of the patterned papers, they all came in my Studio Calico kits. Here is the sketch
And my card

Does my card follow the sketch exactly? No, but I think making cards involves adding your own touches anyway :o) This card is also something new for me because I didn't do any stamping besides the sentiment.  I really like how this class is inspiring me to try new approaches!

I have one more card to share for week 1 of class, so I'll see you tomorrow!

3 comments

  1. What a beautiful card, you did a great job interpreting the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally rocked it! The butterfly colors are striking and a perfect CAS graphic element. All words together very well.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top