A New Beginning

I signed up and created this blog several months ago. I was so anxious- what will be my first witty and inspiring post? Should I introduce myself? Tell a funny story? Share a recipe? A picture?

Then reality struck, who in the world is going to read this??? I don't have any followers. (Enter the several week hiatus I took from my non-existent blog) But I sit here now, with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie and glass of wine, taking the plunge. I have to start somewhere, the beginning, I suppose.

So welcome to anyone who stumbles across this page. Maybe you'll even enjoy what I have to share. If not, well, you wasted a few minutes of your life. I openly admit that I waste at least 30 minutes of my time a day on the internet, so you're not alone.

And when you find this Mom, which knowing your technological ability could take years, thanks for babysitting last night!

No comments

Back to Top