Two Confetti Cards with Daria

Hello-hello Awesome People! MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season with your families filled with magic and love.



Daria here. And for  today's projects I was inspired by loots of confetti and christmas lights everywhere. So, I die cut lots of circles from coloured and glitter cardstock using Circular die set.

Then, I randomly arranged them onto my card-bases and adhered everything with foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives.



I had two card-bases, one stamped with Delicate Dots rubber background stamp and one made from woodgrain embossed card-stock. 



For both of the cards, I added sentiment from Classic Christmas stamp set.  I stamped them onto banners made with Skinny Stripes dies.  


Hope you like these simple ideas and will give them a try. And Happy New 2020 Year! YAY!
Wishing you lots of crafting, inspiration and joy into the upcoming year.


Love,


D.

3 comments

  1. Love this fun design! Merry Christmas everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cards are super Awesome ! All those colors and confetti make it fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that fun card. I have the Delicate Dots background stamp (one of my favorites!), and I'm always looking for new ways to use it. This card is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top