Colorful Thank You Card

My Christmas cards are completed (though not mailed out yet, LOL) and now I'm thinking about thank you cards! I wanted something bright, bold & easy and here's what I came up with...

I started by repeatedly stamping the blooms from the Grateful Heart set to create the black & white floral background.

I didn't have the bright colors of cardstock that I wanted to use so I cut a few strips of white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers.

On the largest strip, I stamped & embossed "thank you" in white.

Then I adhered all the strips to the card front and trimmed off the excess.

So easy right?! I'm off to make a boat load more. Hope you are having a great day!
Carly

Supplies:
Grateful Heart Stamps
VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
Copic Markers RV14, YR16, Y15, YG05 & B02
Embossing Ink
White Embossing Powder

4 comments

  1. What a beautiful card! I love how you stamped the florals in black and used stops of card stock for color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning idea for thank you card. May have to try that one myself if you don't mind that is. Are you sending a packet of coloured pencils out with them as a than I you & a way of involving others in craft ? Have a fabulous Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top