November 2019 Release Week | Wrap Up!

Hello friends!

I can't believe it's already Friday, and the last release for 2019! 

Thank you all so much for your excitement and positivity this week! Thank you to the design team for sharing their creativity all week, and thank you to Robbie for illustrating  beautiful images to build the release around. I am so excited to see what you create with this month's products!

Also don't forget to see if you were a giveaway winner this week, that post can be found HERE.

All of the products are available in the shop now!  I am so gratefuI for your continued support! I put so much of myself into each release, and to feel your love for them means more to me than you would ever know! <3

Daria has created several beautiful projects to share today!








Here is one last look at the new November products:

*The sentiments in this set coordinate with our Skinny Strips Dies!







(Get the entire collection with one click at a discounted price)
Be sure to share when your new goodies arrive, and of course what you create with them! Tag us on Instagram @neatandtangled or use #neatandtangled

Have a great weekend!
Danielle

3 comments

Back to Top