Classic Christmas Wreath Card


Hi Friends! I love the little holly branches in the Classic Christmas stamp set! They are so delicate & sweet and are easy to turn into a holiday wreath!

To create this card, I started by stamping the Holiday Wishes background in Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide on kraft cardstock.

I stamped the holly branches in a minty green ink because I love pairing colored lines with Copic coloring.

After coloring the branches, I adhered them to a cardstock ring to achieve the wreath shape. (And later I added a circle behind the wreath so really I could have glued the branches to the circle, LOL!)
To finish the wreath, I added some tiny rhinestones and a bow.

To put the whole thing together, I adhered the wreath to the kraft card but added a white cardstock circle underneath first. Then  stamped the "merry christmas" on a little strip that I colored pink with a Copic marker.


Hope you are getting time to make some cards today and maybe even one with a wreath! Thanks for stopping by!
Carly

Supplies:
Classic Christmas Stamps
Classic Christmas Dies
Holiday Wishes Stamp
Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry Ink
Archival Viridian Ink
Copic Markers G0000, G000, BG34 & RV04
Kraft Cardstock
White Cardstock
Rhinestones

1 comment

Back to Top