Two Love You Cards with Daria

Hello-hello Dear Friends,

Daria here. Today, I again have two Love You cards. I was playing with Love You Nice and Neat dies and Wonky Chevron Cover Plate.


I had a watercolour piece on my table, so I'd took it to use with the Wonky Chevron Cover Plate. I die-cut it also from a white paper. I mixed and matched all the different pieces; so, I ended up with two backgrounds.


For the sentiment, I die-cut Love You from gold glitter paper. I love that it is big enough to become a focal point on a card. Plus, I like to tangle letters between the die-cut stripes.


For my second card, I switched the orientation of the Wonky Chevron Cover Plate for a little different look. I think, this way it may look as mountain tops. I also want to try this cover plate with not two but three pattern.

Here are some more close up photos:



Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you've liked those ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful day,
D.

3 comments

  1. That watercolor background is gorgeous! And 2 cards out of one background - awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, love the background piece you used!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top