JUNE 2019 GUEST DESIGNER | KARIN ÅKESDOTTER

It is Karin Åkesdotter from PeppermintPatty’s Papercraft back to share some Friday inspiration!

Today I have some sweet baby cards. I have lots of colleagues who are expecting, so I wanted to make some cards to have ready for them for when it is time. Neat and Tangled has the most adorable sets for "Welcome baby Cards"


Here are two cards I created!


This first design is easy to adjust to fit a baby girl  (if you want to be traditional that is) by just changing the color of the blanket and flowers. The sets I used for this card are Mommy Daddy and Me and  Dream Big.


For my second card, I used one of my number 1 images ever - I absolutely ADORE this daddy bear with his cub - so super sweet - I paired them here with a new love - the RecedingBackground. Here I think it looks like wood grain but using it in a different way it can be a rainbow, a graphic black and white look - well I could go on, but what I wanted to say is that it is useful for so many different styles and designs - it will be used many times here (-:

Hope you have a great weekend!

4 comments

Back to Top