Video Tutorial: Practice Blending your Copic Markers and Create Projects with your Scraps


Hi everyone! It's Mindy from My Creative Scoop. I'm back with another video tutorial to share with you. I'm really excited about showing you how I made this card. 

I'm using Hello Spring Stamp Set and the Hello Spring Nice and Neat Die Set. I also am using the Friendly Floral Stamp Set. I'm also using the Sherbet Sequins for the finishing touches on my card.

In the video I'm using Copic Xpress it Blending Card, Memento Desert Sand Ink, Clear Embossing Powder and here's the list of Copic Markers I'm using.

BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11, BG10, YR15, YR20, E55, YG63 and G20

Remember you can always substitute for colors that you have. Just make sure you're using coordinating colors and if you can the same amount of colors.

Enjoy the video!




I hope you enjoyed the video and it inspires you to create new projects and practice your coloring. 



See you all next month!

5 comments

Back to Top