Partial and Ovelap Stamping & Die-cutting with Daria [Video]

Hello-hello,

Daria here. So glad you are joining us today. For today's project, I've been playing with heat-embossing on a dark cardstock, April Released Have Courage stamp and die sets, and with partial overlapped die-cutting.


I love that stamp set for the fact that it can be used to create so many different looks and in many different colors. Not only in greens. I especially like that it can be used to create a lace effect.


I started by stamping the sentiment from You're a Gem stamp set, then the leaves from Have Courage stamp set. I used masks to stamp the ginko leaves one over another.


I love the look of gold heat embossing on dark navy cardstock. I think it looks very classy, while the white brings that soft touch to it.


I used partial die-cutting and also made it slightly overlapped to save all the intricate details of the dies.  Here is a video to show you how it was done:



I hope you liked that simple ideas and will give them a try. Be sure to tag us in social media. It is always so rewarding to see what you create. 

Hugs, Daria. 

***
Neat&Tangled Products used: 


For a full supplies list please visit my blog

6 comments

Back to Top