Reindeer Approved with the Sunday Sketch


Hi everyone! It's Suzanne here with a Christmas card inspired by this week's Sunday Sketch at Studio Calico.

For my card, I used two different stamps sets from the store. The Reindeer Approved sentiment is from Santa's Notes and the chevron background image is from Little Tangles. I stamped the sentiment using Versafine ink and the background was stamped using Versamark. I cut the red and green patterned papers to be 1.75" square, and the khaki colored patterned strips are 1" x 1.75". I adhered the wooden trees using mini glue dots and using regular old adhesive and foam tape to put together the rest. 

Have you started your Christmas card yet? I think this would be easy to mass produce. :)

Hugs,
Suzanne

5 comments

  1. I really like the tiled sections popped up like that. Great use for scraps too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a phenomenal sketch - this card proves it. Too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I agree with you. This could very easily be mass produced. And I may do just that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top