Guest Blogger: Linda Trace

My dear friend Linda made a card to share with you today. Thank you Linda :)
***


Hi there!

It's Linda (from Papertracer) here and I'm so excited to be here on Danielle's blog today, filling in for her while she spends some special 'holiday' (she likes how I use that word LOL) time with her precious boys :)

So I tried to think of a card that would suit Danielle's blog readers. To do that, I thought about Danielle herself :) and so to that end, I tried to make a card that was sweet, classic, neat and fun. (That's Danielle to a tee, dont you think?!)

I used the Hero Arts CL444 How does your Garden Grow stamp set and then coloured it in with Copic Markers.I added some Hero Arts pearls, and then adhered the image onto some My Minds Eye patterned paper, before putting it onto a piece of Hero Arts Eggshell Layering paper that I'd cut and scored into a standard card. That's it!

Such a fun, pretty image to use!

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed my guest post and are having a great start to your Summer!

A big thank you to my beautiful friend Danielle for inviting me to spend some time here on her blog :) 


Supplies

5 comments

  1. Linda this is so cute! Your coloring is awesome! I don't typically use the word "adorbs", but I really feel the need to use it for this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this bright and sunny card Linda! Way cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Linda :) This is one super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, this is so sweet... I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top