Father's Day Blog Take Over!

Hey Friends!

So, I'm a little busy the next few weeks, and was lucky enough to have a few friends help me out by taking over the blog.  Up today is my friend Grisel, she's really awesome and has made a card and photo tutorial for you!  Check it out below and be sure to swing by her blog.
***


Hello everyone and Happy Father's Day!!! (:

I can't tell you how honored I am to be a guest right here on Danielle's blog today!!!  I think she's brilliantly creative and I absolutely LOVE her creations!!!!  Today, I'd like to share a how-to "Happy Dad's Day" picture tutorial.  I used two Lawn Fawn stamp sets (Dad's Day; Critters in the 'Burbs), twine (Doodle Twine), a button, white cardstock for my card base (Recollections), black ink (ColorBox; Memento) and a few color markers (Copics and Memento).  This card is pretty simple to make, PLUS, I think any dad would just adore receiving this card! (;  Hope you guys enjoy!!  And please, come visit me on my blog some time and say hi!  Wish you all a funtabulous day!!! Blessings... xoxoxo

Love,

Gri 




Thanks Grisel!! :)



3 comments

  1. Thank you, Danielle for having me as a guest on your blog!!! It was a pleasure!! I am honored and very grateful to you for the amazing opportunity!!! I'm a bigger fan now!! HA! (: Sending hugs!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grisel what an awesome tutorial and card! Love how you used the mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love it. Great use of the stamps in the set.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top