New Stamps + Christmas Placecard

First of all, if you're a Lawn Fawn fan like me I feel it is my duty to tell you that their newest set, Love n' Breakfast is in over at Simon Says Stamp so be sure to scoop it up before it's out of stock!
Second, here is a quick little project I worked on this weekend.  I was thinking of new ways to use my Damask Snowflake die, and here's one of the things I came up with.

I took a PTI coaster and covered it with some patterned paper. I then die cut the snowflake, scored it, and folded so it would stand up.  Next I outlined it with some Stickles.  For the name tag I just cut a little banner, stamped the name, and added some stickles and twine to finish it off. You could probably just use cardstock, but I wanted it to be a little more sturdy so I used the coaster (which is like chipboard).

Hope you're having a great week! Can't believe it's Wednesday already.

Supplies Used

3 comments

  1. Love! So have you already scooped up the new set for yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super clever place card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun playing with your new stamp set! Your placecard just looks awesome!! I may even steal the idea *cough**cough*

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top