Guest Post Showing New Hero Arts + A Video!

Well how I could resist buying a whole truckload of the new Hero Arts stamps? I have terrible impulse control when it comes to buying craft supplies (and eating baked goodies around Christmas). Could be worse, right?

So here are my first two cards using some new stamps. I made these cards for a guest blog post over at my friend Jess' blog, A Simple Kind of Life.  If you remember, she did THIS awesome post and tutorial here not so long ago.  Make sure to head over to her blog to see these cards AND view a video about how I made them. Also check out all of the other amazing DIY projects she has done, and some super cute pics of her baby girl :o)

Supplies

2 comments

  1. Lovely cards. Wish I can get the new stamps soon too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh. I thought i was done buying Hero arts stamps and then you have to go and make these two beauties!! WOW! They're really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top