When it rains it pours

Literally and figuratively. It has been raining so much here the past week or so it does nothing to brighten my mood. I need sun and warm weather!

To catch you up:

1. Renovations are driving me nuts, essentially G and I are evicted everyday and it's a pain. I keep reminding myself it will be worth it in the end.

2. My grandmother very suddenly and unexpectedly passed away 2 weeks ago and it's been a bit of a struggle.

3. I do have some upbeat news, but I'm waiting for the green light to share it...so actually I have nothing for you now lol.

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer, but I hope you can forgive me.  Not to mention the fact that I have a 6" walkway to my crafting stuff does nothing to motivate me in the least.

To brighten up this post, here is a picture from our honeymoon a few years ago in Riviera Maya, Mexico.  We are planning to go back for one of our anniversaries.

11 comments

  1. I've been thinking of you and worrying about you a little, Danielle. So sorry to hear about your Grandmother. That must have been really difficult for you. Sending hugs.

    Take as much time as you need to breathe and refresh, but know that we're missing you and keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have definitely been missing your fun posts Danielle. I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Hopefully the renovations are nearly over and you can get back to some normalcy and some crafting. Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear of your grandmother passing away. I know that can be so very hard. Hoping your mojo returns and you have a smile on your face again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing, Danielle. Hope the renovations are done soon and you can enjoy the new space :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been checking in, was just going to shoot you a message today!

    So sorry to hear about your grandmother, I will keep your family in my prayers.

    Good luck with the renovations and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your grandmother, Danielle. And your busy renovation efforts now will pay off in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your grandmother. Hugs! I hope the renovations go smoothly and quickly, and things get back to normal soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deepest condolences on the lost of your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for the passing of your beloved grandmom. Huge hugs!

    I hope the rennovations carry on smoothly and do know I am TOTALLY hanging out for your great news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry about your Grandmother. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top