Diamond Pattern Card with Daria Grushina

 Hello-hello dear people,


Daria here. For my today's post, I've created a diamond pattern using Geometric die set and little flowers and leaves from Grateful Heart stamp. And I really like the way it turned out. 


I started with stamping and colouring small flowers and leaves from Grateful Heart stamp. Then, I die cut the flowers with  coordinating dies, along with several diamond shapes from Geometric die set. 

I arranged these geometric shapes over my card base and then worked on each flower cluster individually. I adhere every cluster using both glue dots and foam squares. 


When all of my individual pieces were done, I adhered them with foam tape to the card base. 

I also added a sentiment from  Typed Sentiments stamp set and placed on a banner from Skinny Stripes dies. A few sequins in Crystal Clear added a little bit of shine. 


As I had a lot of extra flower let, I've decided to do second card. For my second card, I went with a design I tried earlier, but with a little twist. I leave the link here, so you may check it out.  I arranged flowers, added leaves, and adhered everything with foam tape. I left little borders on the sides to mimic the frame. 


I placed a little sentiment from Typed Sentiments stamp set over a short banner from Skinny Stripes dies on the side, picking from one of the flowers. 


A single gold sequin attract attention to the sentiment and gives a little more interest to the card. 


That's it, hope you like it and may be will give a try. 
Thanks so much for stopping by, and see you next time,

xoxo,
D.

6 comments

  1. Hi Daria, Your cards are fun and fabulous! Love the colors and all the dimension. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Laura, Thanks so much for your kindness! Happy to know that you liked my cards.

      Delete
  2. Awesome designs, the colours you used are so pretty on the flowers, wonderful way to get two fabulous cards from having extra blooms coloured. Must have a try at this instead of storing spares endlessly. Brilliant inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrea, thank you so much for your sweet comment. At some point, I realised that I hardly ever use those left overs. So, now I am trying to work with them right away. It is interesting how in the process one idea transforms into something completely different, right? :)

      Delete
  3. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top