Stretch Your Dies With DIY Stencils

Sometimes when I'm looking through my die cuts I think...I wish I had this shape in a stencil. And then I remember that I can DIY a stencil super easily!

Just by die cutting a piece of plastic or acetate, you can create a reusable DIY stencil.
For this card, I used clouds from the Dream Big and To The Stars sets to die cut a random pattern. Then I used my stencil with Nuvo Dreams Drops to create a iridescent cloud background!

Here's a little video...





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs!
Carly

Supplies:
To The Stars stamps & dies
Dream Big stamps & dies
Beach Day stamps & dies
Distress Oxide Ink Pads Cracked Pistachio & Peacock Feathers
Crystal Clear Plastic
Nuvo Dream Drops Cloud 9
Copic Markers G0000, G00, B000, B21, E000, E01, YR14, YR16, YR68, Y35, RV13 & RV04

1 comment

  1. What a beautiful card! So soft and sweet :) I love the idea of custom stencils using dies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top