Love You Cards with Daria

Hello-hello Dear Friends,

Daria here, and I have a few cards for you today. I have seen many cards already with Mail background stamp, but I couldn't resist. I also wanted to play with Love You dies to create some dipped effect. Let's have a look at those.


I've also filmed a process video - hope you'll find it interesting.



Here are more close-up photos of all three cards.


For this card, I stamped Mail Background stamp in Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in white on craft cardstock. I used Love You die for the Sentiment. I particially heat emossed the letters in gold for the dipped in gold effect.  For a finishing touch, I added a strip from gold glitter paper on the side of the panel.


For the second card, I took an Audrey blue cardstock from Simon Says Stamp and gold ebmossing powder. 


 To add some interest, I also die-cut a bigger heart from Love Mail die set, and foam mounted it slightly off-setting. 


For the last card, I stamped the Mail ackground in lack over white cardstock and die cut the Love You sentiment directly from it. I lended Distress ink in Spun Sugar and Picked Rasperry to mimic as if it was dipped in color. Then, I in-laid all the pieces ack into the ackground, using foam squares for the sentiment. Love the achieved look.  


For all of the cards, I used Skinny Stripes dies and Typed Sentiments. Those are the must. Perfect as well as a central sentiment and as a finishing touch.


Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you liked that ideas and will give them a try.
Have a wonderful week,
D.

6 comments

  1. Fantastic, I must admit I do love that mail stamp. It's so versatile & you've shown fun examples why. The dip dyed effect on words is fun a definite must try for me. My store ran out of this on release day so I'm just waiting for the next shipment to arrive in the country. Thank you for sharing the awesome designs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love the ombre pink on the last one and how it blends so gorgeously with the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, I love the partial heat embossing on the sentiment die cuts! Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you weaved your sentiment through the LOVE YOU. You took it to the next level! Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful -- the individual elements, and the elements all together. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing and I hope you and your loved ones are safe and well.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top