Don't Give Up!

Hi there! Elena here with an encouraging card featuring a mash-up of a few of our newest sets. 


The larger-scale image from Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee obviously takes center stage. I stamped the images and die-cut them, but made sure to not die-cut the bottom of the grassy area. The entire image makes up the bottom half of the card.

I added the bird on top of the blanket, and stamped the "hugs" sentiment from another new set, Better Together

The sentiments in Scandinavian Prints are so great for supporting the larger script. A few of them could have worked here, but I chose "don't give up." I am more than a little obsessed with that stamp set's sentiments. They are basics, but I have never seen them before in a simple font that I love!


Once everything was stamped and colored, I cut a simple circle out from another piece of white cardstock and adhered the image to it, showing a fun sunburst peeking from behind. A little reminder that the sun comes out eventually!

I hope you like what I created for you - thanks for stopping by!

♥.

2 comments

Back to Top