CAS One-layer Kitty Cards by May

Hey everybody! It's May here today sharing a couple of clean and simple cards. I wanted to create fun scenes using a kitty image from Meowwwww along with some other stamps. Here are what I came up with: 





























For my ladder, I stamped a part of film strip image from Photo Booth and added two lines with black marker. Then I stamped a kitty and colored it with Copic markers. After stamping the stars from Planner Blocks: You Got This, I finished it off with the sentiment from Sparkle and Shine

Can you guess what story I made up? The kitty is using his magic to light up the sky by making stars with a magic stick. :)



For the second card, my inspiration came from dried fish in the sun which you can easily find in a fishing village in South Korea. By the way, I used the clothespins from Jumpstart My Heart and the sentiment from For the Record.   

That's all I have for today. Hope my kitty cards brought some fun to your day. Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy crafting! 

16 comments

  1. EEP! These are both super fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER FUN!! These made me SMILE!! =)
    Have a FABULOU WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that my cards made you smile! Thanks!!!

      Delete
  3. These cards are AMAZING!!!!!!!! Love the cool way you made the ladder!! And the stories the cards tell are awesome!!! Some of my favorite cards ever!!!!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you are too sweet, Samantha! Your kind words made my day!!!:)

      Delete
  4. Oh May-May! You light up my day with these cuties!!! So darling!!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top