Happy Turkey Day!

Hey everybody! Happy Friday! It's Taheerah here with a card to kick off your weekend!

I hope our US friends have been enjoying the Thanksgiving weekend! And hopefully you aren't sick of the sight of turkey as I have a fun turkey card for you today!!

Here's what I came up with:


Fun right?!


I wanted to create a card with a slightly unconventional colour scheme for this holiday, so I stamped the turkey from Turkey Talk and lightly watercoloured him! That journalling card-style panel he's on? That's the A Lot To Say die, die cut once, then rotated and passed through my Big Shot a second time to remove the 'tail' of the speech bubble!


I wanted a fun background for him so I masked him off and stamped the sentiments from My Plate Is Full to reinforce the message of Thanksgiving. Not forgetting the final sentiment from Turkey Talk itself! Some patterned paper, gold cord, and vellum helped giving the card a quirky finished look. :)


Just before I go, I wanted to mention/remind that we are having a special Black Friday/weekend sale! 30% off selected stamps and sequins - hurry over before they're all gone!


I hope this card brought some fun to your Thanksgiving weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments

  1. Such an ADORABLE card!!! Love the non traditional colors and the background!! Wow!! The gold ROCKS!! such a cute turkey and amazon card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! Love the mix of vellum and sparkle/shine and the stamped panel is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top