Halloween Pencil Toppers

Hello, everyone! It's Mary Dawn and I have a super fun Halloween craft. I'm sending these to school for Halloween parties this week. It's a fun treat AND sugar free.

I've used Halloween Scene and Graveyard Shift to create fun pencil toppers for some cute and spooky Halloween pencils that I picked up recently for a steal.

I created a simple base to build my Halloween scenes on by cutting a small rectangle, scoring it at both ends and punch holes that just fit over a standard pencil's end. I made a little graphic to illustrate how I did it.


Then I added images that I had stamped, colored and fussy cut. As a final touch, I added some glittery shimmer.




Are you making Halloween party treats this year? Tell me what in the comments. --Mary Dawn

3 comments

  1. I love your idea on the pencil toppers! Much smaller and more simple to put together than others I have seen but still so very cute. So many cute things you can attach to that small surface. I like that you can use scraps and use a small amount of supplies. These are so very cute. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable! what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top