Stamps For Sale

Hi Friends!

Here today with a different kind of post.  I'm trying to find homes for some stamp sets that have been sitting unloved for quite some time.  All prices include shipping within the US, if you are international we can make arrangements. Transactions made through Paypal.

Papertrey Ink stamps sets come mounted in CD cases.

Email me if interested, neatandtangled@gmail.com

 Papertrey Ink Wonderfully Whimsical - $11-SOLD

Papertrey Ink Mini Scrapbooking Series: Journaling Circle $11

Papertrey Ink Mini Scrapbooking Series: Tabs $11 - PENDING

Papertrey Ink Gobble, Gobble - $11

Papertrey Ink Framed - $20

Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames 9 + Die - $7 - pending

Market Street Stamps Follow Your Heart - $15

Market Street Stamps Simply Stitched Borders - $8

3 comments

  1. I so want this.... Papertrey Ink Mini Scrapbooking Series: Tabs $11.... how do we go about me getting this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to swing in to tell you I awarded you the Liebster award on my blog. I love your cards. So inspiring. :) http://www.tekaslittleblog.com/2012/04/few-things-today.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. خدمات تخزين عفش تحتاج الي الدقة في العمل و التنفيذ حيث اننا نعتبر افضل شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض فليدنا نحن افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالاضافة الي المخازن المتطورة و الامنه بشكل كامل ، لدينا افضل عروض اسعار لخدمات تخزين اثاث في المملكة العربية السعودية فنحن نقدم عقود تخزين شهرية و سنوية علي حسب رغبة العميل بافضل الخصومات الكبيرة.

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top