Favorite Flower

I haven't played along in any challenges for a while, so I decided to join in two this week.  I'm putting this card in over at The Playdate Cafe and CAS-ual Fridays.  I loved both the colors and the layout so it wasn't too hard.


The flower was white heat embossed and paper pieced. I then inked the edges a little to make it pop.  Stamped the background and sentiment and ta-da! Luckily it's hard to go wrong with these stamps.

In other news, I have 4 pages of my December Daily complete, plus some embellishments, journal cards, tags and envelopes.  Gee only 27 more pages to go! Seeing as how I only have 2 days until December I don't know if they will all get done ahead of time, I'll do my best. I figure if I can get 12 days done before December starts I'll be okay, I'll just keep working on others through the month.

The kids decided that it would be fun to start our day at 5 am. Needless to say, I am off to take a nap!


9 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just simple and gorgeous and brilliant!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super like! I love the simplicity of it! Soooo neat

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 am is just *too* early to start one's day! LOL

    Your card, however, ROCKS! You did a great job putting together the two challenges, and it's a card worthy of a magazine. :)

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the simplicity and elegance of the single stamped background. Love that stamp. The embossed flower worked a treat. Love a good nap. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! I love how you've used the background texture stamps. Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely C & E (clean and elegant) card using one of my fave background stamps. That flower is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Friday!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top