Wishing You Peace, Joy, Love & Laughter


Hi, everyone! It's Emily here today and I'm sharing a holiday card using three stamp sets and two of the coordinating die sets. All of the Copic-coloured images are from Santa's Ride. I love that jolly Santa! The skinny tree is from Bright Baubles and the die cut ornaments are from Little Bits. The custom sentiment was created with Happy Holidays.


To ground all of the images, I cut a strip of black cardstock and adhered it to the bottom of the front panel. I wanted to create added visual interest so I used a brush to paint white gesso around the edges of the card base. It frames the scene and highlights the silver glitter ornaments.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

5 comments

  1. Your card is super cute Emily and your colouring is amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card! Love how colorful it looks and how I want Santa to bring me whatever is in that toy sack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bright stars and craft background, supercute!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top