25 Days of Christmas Tags

Hello friends!

Danielle here with a tag to help celebrate the 25 Days of Christmas Tags! Neat and Tangled is sponsoring a prize, so be sure check out Tracey's blog!

For my tag I used our new Classic Tag Die 1. I love its simple, and timeless shape! I did some ink blending with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink, and then put a piece of vellum (with some die cut stars) over top to soften it.  The JOY sentiment is from our new Christmas Journaling stamp set! To finish it off I added some elements from Lucy's Phosphorescence Shaker Mix
joytag

Be sure to check out all days of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags for lots of amazing inspiration and prizes!

xo
Danielle

9 comments

  1. Such a cheerful tag! I really like the vellum and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sweet, beautiful tag!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my very favorite tags, Danielle! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty tag Danielle.. love how you added the vellum..

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty tag, Danielle! Yummy colors and love that background and JOY :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. DELIGHTFUL tag Danielle!!!
    LOVE IT ALL, especially your inky background with the vellum panel, stars & sequins!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION and for sponsoring Day 15 of Tracey's AWESOME EVENT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just saw your tag on Tracey's blog. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty tag that I used it as my inspiration for Tracey's event!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top