Design Team Addition! Introducing Francine Vuillème

Hello friends!

I am here today with a very special post. I am so happy to introduce you to our newest design team member,  Francine Vuillème. Francine is AMAZING. Her work always catches my eye, and I am so excited to say that she will be doing a monthly feature for us!

Here is a little about Francine:

My name is Francine! I live in Switzerland in the wonderful Three Lakes Region with my sweetheart and our cats. I’m bilingual in German and French from birth. English is not my native language but blogging in English is a good (and fun) way for me to improve this beautiful language! 

I discovered scrapbooking and cardmaking in 2009 by leafing through a book and it was love at first sight! I like playing with different styles and techniques. It depends on my mood and inspiration. But I always love coloring, rainbow and bright colors, making splatters, using stencils and blending tools, paint brushes and watercolors. I started my blog – called 1001 cartes (1001 cards) – in 2011 and my YouTube channel in 2014. You can also find me on Instagram.  

When I’m not crafting, I spend my spare time cooking, playing bowling and party/board games with friends, taking walks along the lake or making one day boat trips with our little boat during Summer. I couldn’t live far from a lake and without my cats! Cuddling with them makes me SO happy! I’m an animal lover! <3
________________________

 And she created a card for you today using our new Santa's Ride stamp set! Her coloring is phenomenal!
Be sure to leave some love to welcome Francine to our Neat and Tangled family!




15 comments

  1. So proud of her! She totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! Congratulatio s to be on the team, Francine'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Francine, what a wonderful addition to your fab team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoooooo Francine!!! So glad you are joining our team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Francine. I have been following your work for this past year and its wonderful. So glad to see you on the N&T team. Love it when one of my fav. stamp companies team up with such fantastic designers.... Just more to love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS and WELCOME Francine!!!
    LOVE your FUN & FABULOUS card, can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bienvenue Francine :-)
    LOVELY CARD!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Francine! Nice job! Welcome to our card making group! I hope you have fun with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Frencine! Congratilaations!!!! Your coloring is so-so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Francine!! Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Francine! She ALWAYS does such beautiful work! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always LOVE Francine's works. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Francine. So proud of you! :-*

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top