Gobble gobble

Hello, friends!

In a few days the United States will celebrate Thanksgiving day! I'm not an American citizen but love the idea of gratitude and giving itself! Turkey is the one of main (if not the main) symbols of this holiday and Neat & Tangled has a great stamp set, Turkey Talk, that you can use to celebrate Thanksgiving day!


I've never thought about the sounds that turkeys make.....gobble gobble? When I saw this stamp I couldn't stop myself from saying it again and again. My mom laughed at me, what am I doing? :) I love all the sentiments in this stamps set and of course turkey image too.


I colored the image with Akashiya Sai watercolor brushes and put it in a hoop using our Hoop die.


I decided to make a hoop look like more realistic and used some fabric for the background. Frankly, I'm a big lover of tasty food, especially tasty turkey, but for vegetarians this sentiment is perfect!


Have a great holiday!

Yours, Sveta.

7 comments

Back to Top