November Guest: Julie Ebersole + Sale!

Hello friends! I hope all who celebrated, had an amazing Thanksgiving. Ours was really wonderful, always leaving me feeling particularly grateful. Don't forget our So Thankful Sale is currently on! Head to the SHOP to stock up! 
Today is also our last post from November guest, Julie Ebersole. It was such a joy having her, and her last card for you is sure to put a smile on your face, and kick start the Christmas season :)
________________________________

Hello, again, it’s Julie Ebersole today with one last design in my guest series. I love puns, and with this adorable wee elf, well, I couldn’t resist revisiting the Merry Little Christmas stamp set and putting this sweet card together!

I always struggle with mixing patterns so I must admit I tend to use a lot more white space on my projects, but this striped patterned paper and the polka dot washi tape seemed to work really well on this design so I snuck them in.


Thanks so much for checking out my projects this month for Neat and Tangled, and many thanks to Danielle for inviting me! It was super fun to play with these charming stamp sets



Merry, merry! :)

5 comments

  1. Your designs are always so inspiring Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sclerotherapy Vein Treatment Los Angeles. Sclerotherapy is a technique that is used to get rid of spider veins and smaller varicose veins close sclerotherapy los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top