So Very Merry & Bright

Hello, all! Yana is here today sharing a simple So Very Merry and Bright card. I combined products from this Holiday release along with a gorgeous Very Merry stamp set from last year.





I started by heat embossing So Very Merry & Bright sentiment onto a white cardstock panel, next I die cut the tag shape out and set it aside. I also stamped several falling start using embossing ink and added gold pigment powder on top to create a fun and easy to make background.

I adhered the panel onto a card base and foam mounted the tag in place using foam adhesive. I also watercolored fun little Santa and a gift, die cut them using matching dies and foam mounted onto my project. 

I'm sharing a video tutorial today showing you how easy it is to make a card like this. Watch it on Neat & Tangled Youtube channel or below:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have fun creating!

9 comments

  1. Ho Ho Ho! Merry Christmas! That's what this reminds me of. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Yana!! This must be the year of Red and Gold!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Yana! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of cutting out a tag and stick it on top of your card for dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you, everyone! Glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top