November Guest: Julie Ebersole

Happy Friday! I am so excited to have our November guest, Julie Ebersole, here today with her first post for us!  I am such a fan of Julie's style, always carefully crafted and fun! I know you will love  her, but then again,  you probably already do :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Hello, it’s Julie Ebersole, and I’m so tickled to be guest designing today for Neat and Tangled! For my project today, I couldn’t resist stringing up the Christmas lights from Merry Little Christmas, and with the matching dies, it was super easy to cut them out for extra dimension on my card! Sponging the background makes them seem like they’re glowing!
If you look closely, you can see each of the tiny bulbs have been highlighted with Clear Shimmer Pico Embellisher and I added some dots of Stickles for added sparkle!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Thank you so much, Julie, for spending some time with us today!

See you all back here next week :)
Danielle

9 comments

  1. Yay, Julie!! This is sooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Julie makes and this card is really neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, your cards are always so adorable. Love the sparkle on the lights and the colors on this card are terrific. Great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I'd love to try doing one like this. Thanks for showing us your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything Julie does! And her laughter makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work, Julie! The inking of the background is stunning! Congrats on this month's guest design feature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DELIGHTFUL card Julie!!!
    ~ LOVE ~ IT ~ ALL ~
    THANK YOU for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top