Noticed By Neat and Tangled

*ALL WEEKEND SALE ORDERS ARE BEING PROCESSED AND WILL SHIP BY WEDNESDAY 12/2*

We've been out and about checking out your work and love what we're seeing!

If you've been noticed, please proudly display this badge!
First up I spotted this beauty by Carolyn using Crafting is My Jam. I love the mix of colors, layers, and patterns!
How about this stunner from Ashwini? I love the combination of Hoop die and Hand Stitched, they are the perfect pair! And the colors she choose are stunning!
Virginia has been on a streak using our Heart of Gold stamp set! And each one is so unique and eye catching! I love the gold embossing on this one!
I love the gold with green and kraft on Elizabeth's card using our Be Full stamp set!
And this card by Kristie using our new Bright Baubles is so inspiring! I love the rainbow of colors, and the black really makes those ornaments pop!

Thank you all so much for using Neat and Tangled for your projects, and for sharing your creativity with us!

If you use Neat and Tangled and would like to be noticed make sure to play along with our Little Tangles challenges, add cards to our Flickr group, or share on our Facebook page!

4 comments

  1. all of these are amazing.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for featuring my card here! My heart just skipped a beat when I saw it among those gorgeous cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome cards here and I am honored to be one of them. Thank you so much! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top