Wood You Be Mine? Guest Designer Melania Deasy



Hi everyone! It's Deasy here. This is my last post as Neat and Tangled Guest Designer. Thank you so much for the invitation. I have so much fun playing with Neat and Tangled products! For my last card, I make romantic night scene using Lumberjack Love stamp sets.

I stamp the images using Memento Tuxedo Black and the trees using Memento Desert Sand then color them all using Copic. The sentiment is from white embossing powder.


I die cut the hills on green card stock. To make the background, first I mask the moon with circle die cut then color it using Dye Ink with blending tool. I start with light color first then add darker color. I die cut stars on white glitter card stock and add white pen gel on the background. To make some of the white pen gel glow, I add white pastel pencil.


Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my creations!!

8 comments

  1. Melania - HOLY SMOKES!!! This is incredibly, totally, completely AWESOME!!! Love how cool this looks - I can almost imagine myself there with those two under that full moon and starlit sky!! FANTASTICALLY done - so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! So adorable! Thanks very much for sharing how you made your magical moon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melania, sooo awesome! The background is incredible. I love the glow of the moon and stars. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, love all the details

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the adorable Lumberjack love scene! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Your background adds so much to this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top