Big top birthday, with Elena

Hi there!

I can't get enough of the fun images in Big Top Birthday. It's such a fun set to play with!

big top birthday, with Elena


I stamped and colored the clown, strongman, and circus bear, and popped them up onto a circus-friendly-red-and-white-stripe circle.  Instead of holding up the cake (or the bear!) the strongman is holding up the sentiment banner.

To avoid having white die-cut outlines where the strongman's hands line up with the banner, I masked his hands and stamped the banner in place before I used the die to cut him out.  For a little bit of extra effort, I like that it looks more seamless.  You can see it better in the photo below:

big top birthday, with Elena

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

6 comments

  1. This card is so cute and the coloring is amazing! I love how you did everything! I'll bet the birthday getter loved this card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena - THIS IS AWESOME!!! Love the coloring, the styling and the set itself is JUST SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top