Smile, Smile, Smile + May Release Sneak Peek!


This friendship card features two adorable bears, illustrated by Elena Roussakis! You're already familiar with the cute little guy on the left, from Lumberjack Love. The other one with the ruff and holding the camera is from a brand new set that will be revealed next week. Did I just hear a squeal? I know, I know! I'm super excited about this set. It's the cutest, most unique circus set ever! You only have to wait 'til Monday to see more. ;)


Both the camera and happy mail are from Blog Planner, the sentiment is from Life is Beautiful and the grass is from Scandinavian Prints. Does it look like the bears are posing for a selfie? Heehee. I love it when combining so many sets still results in a clean and simple card. It's a great way to stretch your stamps and get a lot of use out of every set.

Please visit my blog for a complete supply list. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sources:

9 comments

Back to Top