Watercolor Birthday Scene + Die Cuts



Hello there everyone! It's Nina-Marie here with you today and I have a card to share with you that features some of my favorite Neat & Tangled stamps and one of the newest Neat & Tangled dies!

I needed to create a card for my dad for his birthday and by using the letters from the new Journaling Alphas die set, I was able to customize the sentiment to give the card some personality. This is a great way to make your cards more special... I know I would love to get a card with my name designed onto the front!


This card was created with distress inks; I love to watercolor! One of my favorite watercoloring techniques is loose, artistic coloring... freestyle is what I like to call it!


I find it very relaxing to watercolor this way because I try to allow myself to let go of the perfectionism inside me and just let the water do its thing. Not think hard about it. Its much easier said then done of course for those of us who like more control over their coloring, but those kinds of challenges are always good for us!

So make sure you check out the video below to see how I created this card! And if you enjoy, please give the video a big thumbs up and subscribe to our YouTube channel! We post new videos frequently featuring fun ways to use our stamps and dies! 



SUPPLIES







6 comments

Back to Top