Scandinavian Prints with Daria

Hi friends,
Daria here, and for today's post, I couldn't resist playing with My Favorite stamp, again.... I decided to pair it with flowers from Scandinavian Prints stamp set...
To say the truth, I hardly ever use patterned paper. But this time, I tought it might work nice. I took some old patterned paper from my stash (I believe it is Fresh Cuts by Basic Grey), stamped some flowers from Scandinavian Prints - Stamp Set and die-cut them with coordinating dies from Scandinavian Prints - Nice and Neat Dies. Basicallly, all you need is just the shapes, which you can decorated with any stamps from the set. 
I arrange my flowers around the sentiment using glue dots and foam adhesive. I also added petals made from glitter cardstock. I think it dresses up the card and makes it more interesting. 
I just love how glitters paper catches the sun and sparkels! 

 Hope you liked it and got inspired to create something.
Thank so much for stopping by and see you soon :)
Daria 

Products used:
My Favorite Stamp
Scandinavian Prints - Stamp Set
Scandinavian Prints - Nice and Neat Dies

11 comments

  1. Oh, my goodness, I love it so much! Modern and fresh looking! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, I love it so much! Modern and fresh looking! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to use this darling stamp set! I love it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... what a gorgeous card with this stamp set. I love the cluster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    They're on the top of my list, really want them to come to my house and play with Scandinavian Flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look with patterned paper, and your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO, VERY pretty!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top