Big Top Birthday Celebration Card by Taheerah

Hey everyone, happy Wednesday! It's Taheerah here today to share a super cute card that you'll just love!

Big Top Birthday is definitely one of the cutest sets out there! I don't know how Elena manages to keep topping her previous cute offerings but somehow she does!

I didn't get a chance to play with this set during release week so I took the first available opportunity I had to ink it up! Here's what I came up with:


Gah, so cute!! I love how so many of the images in this set work together to create little scenes! Here I used the oh-so-talented lion with his balancing act! I coloured all my images with Copics, adding a line of Multi Matte Medium on the cake stand and coating it with silver sparkly embossing powder, so that when it was heated it created a 3D effect!


I impressed my card panel with the Stitched Sunburst dies and blended some Distress Ink around it. I spritzed the panel with Glimmer Mist for some subtle sparkle.


The images are all adhered with Pinflair Glue Gel for some dimension, with a second, silvery sparkly embossed banner under the top banner. Some sequins and stars finished this fun card and I just love the end result!


I hope you loved this card as much as I loved creating them! And I do hope you'll add Scandinavian Prints to your collection if you haven't already - you won't regret it! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

4 comments

  1. Love it! Great card and perfect for anybody celebrating a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taheerah, this card is totally and completely cute and super delightful!! Love the way the images are colored and arranged!! What a special card to celebrate someone wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Taheerah! Love the images and how you placed them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card. Very creative too!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top