Guest Designer - Melania Deasy

We've got a special Sunday Surprise for you today!  Melania Deasy is here with her second guest post of the month, you are going to love what she created for us today!

Hi everyone! It's Deasy here. I'm so excited today to share with you my projects as Neat and Tangled Guest Designer. For my first project, I make birthday card using Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee.

I stamp the image using Memento Desert Sand and coloring it using copic. To coloring the grass, I using masking techique then coloring it using Dye Ink with blending tool. The sentiment is from silver embossing powder. I also add die cut stars on white glitter card stock to make it more festive.

For my second project, I make tags using Better Together and Classic Tag 1 - Nice and Neat Die.

I stamp the images then coloring it using copic. The big sentiments are from gold embossing powder and the small sentiments are from Versafine Onyx Black. To make it as a shaker tags, I using fuse tool.

 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

8 comments

  1. I love the awesome, alpha and sun dies! Looking forward to the cards I can make with them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melania, Both the card and your tags are amazing! Your work is always stunning. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melania - These projects are super cute, awesomely wonderful and just so very well done!! You did these cute images justice with the way you used them to create such extreme cuteness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and such darling tags!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top