May Guest Designer - Melania Deasy



We're so happy to be welcoming Melania Deasy as our guest designer this month.  Having won the Gallery Idol 2013 competition, and serving on a number of design teams, Melania is a superstar in the card making world.  She has a beautiful, light, sweet, and CAS style, and we know that you're going to love what she's created to share with us this month!

Hi all! It's Deasy here. I'm so honored and excited to share with you my first post as the Neat and Tangled Guest Designer. I made a cute shaker card using the Lumberjack Love and Better Together stamp sets.


I inked up the girl from Lumberjack Love but erased the accessories on her head with a cotton swab before stamping it and drawing in the missing hair. I then colored all the girls using Copics.

To make the background, I die cut 3 circles and added a bokeh background using colorful dye inks and a blending tool with a circles stencil. To color the inner circles, I also used dye inks with blending tool. The sentiment is embossed in gold.

Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Stamping!

9 comments

  1. wow!
    Could you show how you made the bokeh paper in a video ? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love all the soft colors and the sparkle of the sequins. It's perfect! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Melania. This is just precious, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I adore your beautiful coloring and soft ink blended backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the colors, especially my favorite color yellow. The card is so cute! I love the sparkles too! Great job Melania!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Melania! Such a SWEET shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, WOW - so cute and so excited for you, Melania!! Have a fun time being a guest designer!!! Happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute they sre! Love your shaker card, Melania!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top