Happy Birthday Donuts



Hello and Happy Monday!  Haven't you all been enjoying the May Release?!  So many FUN new products!  I would be the first one to tell you that many aspects of 'the circus' scare me...clowns?  Oh my, I'd still hide from them but I have to tell you that the new Big Top Birthday is ABsolutely cuteness overload.  

What's not to love about a cutie pie clown with a donut balloon?! That certainly puts a smile on my face.  I've teamed up Big Top Birthday with Say Yes to Donuts!

With a smidge of masking, I was able to incorporate a trio of friends to wish a special person Happy Birthday wishes!

I've definitely been into freestyle watercoloring...non-precise and fun.  I popped up the sentiment for a bit of interest by using the Big Top Birthday Nice and Neat dies.


This card accompanied by say, a dozen donuts, would make any Birthday Girl/Boy happy!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by! 


10 comments

  1. Omgosh, SO adorable! I would never think to combine these two sets! How genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee that donut balloon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an absolutely sweet birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a SWEET Card AMY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Glitter Detail!! Such an AMAZING Design!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is an adorable card, Amy! Love that you put the cut out panel back in place ... and love the color hair of the clown girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tbis is just too cute! Great job on the masking and fun design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is so clever - what a fun team-up of stamp sets and the coloring is spot on!! Clever times AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top