Farewell

Hello everyone.  It's Pamela here and I can't believe I am typing up my last post with Neat and Tangled.  This was my first design team - a dream come true! - and I must truly thank Danielle for taking this newbie into the team back in 2012!

Looking back, I have made so many of my "firsts" here at Neat & Tangled...

My first video:



My first win @ Stamping Royalty with a Neat & Tangled card:

PC - Loving You This Much

(A few of) my first project life pages with Neat & Tangled:

Week 41

But now I present to you my last card with Neat & Tangled (don't worry, it won't be my last card with Neat & Tangled stamps!)

Black and Gold

Why not a farewell or thank you card?  Because as Dr. Seuss once said, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  Thank you Danielle for this amazing opportunity and it's time to celebrate and welcome the new DT members again!

--- Pamela

PS - Another "first" is scheduled to debut in July 2014 so hit that "subscribe" button on this blog because you don't want to miss out on anything!

5 comments

  1. Awesome cards...love your style! Going to miss you here at N&T...best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Good luck with whatever you're cruising towards when you leave here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I loved seeing all your milestones with Neat & Tangled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your post today...enjoyed the look back. I have always liked the plaid video you did...I guess now would be a good time to give it a go. Thank You for all of you inspiration.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been an amazing DT here, Pamela! I look forward to seeing your creations (with N. and T. stamps and many many more)! All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top