Little Birdie + Goodbye

Hello Friends!  Today I have a sweet card to share with you.  I used 4 different sets on this card and I love how sweet it turned out.

ThinkingOfYouBirdie

First I cut a 3x4 journaling card from aqua card stock then I stamped the Sunburst background stamp using Tide Pool ink.  I stamped my cloud image from Just Thinking of You in Charcoal Hero Arts Shadow ink and the sentiment in Pale Tomato Hero Arts Shadow ink.  The little heart is stamped in Pale Tomato as well with a layer of Wink of Stella clear glitter over top.  I stamped the little birdie from Swirly Twirly Tags and colored him with copics before cutting him out.  I stamped the gray card base with the striped border from On the Strip in Charcoal ink.

Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to share my project with you today.  This is my last post as a Design Team member here at Neat & Tangled.  I am stepping away to allow new members to shine and share their lovely creations with you.  Thanks to Danielle for having me.  Bittersweet but with that I say Goodbye. <3

Love to you all!
Chari

5 comments

  1. Such a sweet color combo! Love your work and will miss you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card...that little bird just makes me smile! Sorry this is your last post as a Design Team Member. I have enjoyed your posts.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Chari! I will miss your inspirations here. So glad I got to meet sweet you and I can't wait to see what other inspirations you will bring along. I also can't wait to see what Danielle has up her sleeves. Love to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Best wishes to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top