New Design Team Member: Amy Tsuruta!

Hello friends!

You may or may not remember back in February we switched up the design team a bit! Things will continue to shift a little over the next few months ;)

One of the new changes is the addition of Amy Tsuruta as a new design team member! I am so excited to have her joining us :) She was a wonderful member of the Little Tangles DT, and I couldn't be happier to have her move over to the Neat and Tangled team!  Here is a little about Amy and a card she made for today:
Hi, It's Amy! I'm so excited to be part of the Neat & Tangled Design Team!  I live in the beautiful state of Washington. I'm the proud mother of two wonderful kids and am engaged to "thee most spectacular guy" who supports my crafting obsession. I work part time in the biotech industry and have been blogging since 2007. I absolutely love being part of this crafting community!!




Be sure to leave Amy a warm welcome!! 



36 comments

  1. Beautiful card, Amy and a big Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That's amazing!!! Congratulations Amy!!! Your work is always inspiring and amazing!!!!! So very excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad Amy is back! A great addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Amy! I love your work with N. and T.! This is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Love N&T and Love Amy's stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Amy! They could not have asked a more creative person to be on their team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay Amy.. big congrats to you.. your amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Amy, I always look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats Amy. Love your card and the color

    ReplyDelete
  11. YEAH, AMY! woot woot! love this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats, Amy! Your work is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Amy and I think this card is amazing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amy!!! Huge congrats to you!!! You are a perfect fit......Danielle chose not only a fabulous designer but a sweet one too!!! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amy - I love this stamp set and your use of watercolor for the background. It's something I want to try. What kind of colors or inks did you use to create this card...it's so pretty and cool at the same time. People probably say that about you all the time! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks robinann!

      I used a total of 6 distress stains:

      spiced marmalade
      dried marigold
      wild honey
      rusty hinge
      scattered straw
      mustard seed

      Thanks for stoppin' by!

      Delete
  16. Amy you are welcome! Love your design. It looks very simple and cute. Color is so attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wohoooo! I'm so happy to see you joining the DT. I can't get enough of your creations and I know you will bringing lots of fun things to N&T. Danielle couldn't have picked better! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top